A skating party for everyone
Each of the Roller Series races consists of a set of events for each type of audience
21K | Official Race
Scoring race for the Roller Series Circuit that attracts experienced speed skaters from everywhere
- Atrract sports tourism to your city with direct impact for hotels, restaurants and shops.
- Media impact thanks to the follow-up of the media, placing the city as a reference in this expanding sport
21K | Rookie Race
Behind the experienced runners we launched a race along the same route to introduce the local population in this new sport
- Promotion of a new sport among the local population, which is accompanied by an international community that welcomes you
- Increase the number of users for Skating Clubs of the county, which see their business and impact increased
Family party to attract and encourage the entire population to participate in this skating celebration day
- Celebration of a family roller to promote sport among the little ones
- Creation of a celebration atmosphere through exhibitions, music and to witness the official race
We take care of everything. From beginning to end. To bring this skating party to your city without having to worry about anything
We build a digital platform for the management of all registrations and event tracking. A website with digital payment processes and an experience that guarantees maximum impact and the best experience
We give maximum diffusion through digital campaigns in social networks, creation of videos and photoreports of each race, press conferences, and we move everything through various media
We take care of every detail to ensure that the party really is. Protection of the entire route, RC and Accident insurance, legal hiring of all personnel, permits, data protection ... we comply!
Operations and Resources
We carefully control all operations and resources so that everything meshes perfectly. We surround the event with everything necessary to ensure that the audience experience is unique!
The 1 / 2 Tudela Bridges Marathon Roller was a real success! A festive atmosphere was lived throughout the municipality where skating was breathed everywhere. More than 250 skaters from all over Spain attended and the response of the locals was extraordinary contributing to give visibility to this test.
Tudela Town Hall (Navarra)